top of page
The Rambling Inn
Mobile Bar and Event Solutions
Sun, Mar 11|
Féile Na hÉireann - Parade Day New Haven
The Rambling Inn presents Féile na hÉireann - Parade Day New Haven March 11th – Gates open at 10am. Full kitchen serving all your Irish favorites. Live music & entertainment all day w/the Alehounds & the Jeff Touhy Band. Step dancers & Bag Pipers. 8,000 sq ft Heated Tent and beer garden.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2018, 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
State/Wall Lot, 10 Wall St, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
About the event
Join us Parade day for the utilimate celebration of all things Irish in New Haven.
- 8,000 sq ft Heated tent
- The Rambling Inn (Fully mobile Irish pub)
- Full Irish Kitchen featuring Shepherds Pie, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Guinness Stew and much more
- Six of the area favorite food trucks
- Full day music line up (1) The Alehounds @ 11am (2) Jeff Tuohy Band @ 2.30
- The Lenihen School of Irish Dancing/ Bagpipes and Drums throughout the day
- 5000 sq foot beer garden
- Outdoor Corn Hole (weather permitting)
Line Jump $10
Jump the line with pre-sold (expedited) tickets, ticket prices include sales tax and online processing fee.
bottom of page